#1. Always eat in a relaxed environment and chew your food till it becomes liquid in your mouth.
#2. Sleep 7 plus hours a night.
#3. Drink half your body weight in ounces per day and add a pinch of sea salt to each litre.
#4. Avoid drinking water with meals.
#5. Eat a breakfast high in protein and fats.
#6. Avoid sugar..its a drug not a food!
#7. Exercise daily and try to make it something you enjoy.
#8. Reach out and call a friend or meet for coffee.
#9. LAUGH at others and LAUGH at yourself.
#10. Learn something new.
#11. Sleep in a very dark, cold room and wear warm slippers.
#12. Take a day break from electronics.
#13. Go for a walk outside and hold hands (preferably with someone you know)
#14. Eat free ranged, grass fed organic when possible.
#15. Use natural soaps and cosmetics.
#16. Avoid drinking from plastic bottles and never heat food in plastics.
#17. Make your owns meals, learn to cook, take a cooking class.
#18. Eat vegetables in heaps especially those in the cruciferous family.
#19. Stop grazing, snacking and eat actual meals.
#20. Eat like an athlete ONLY if you are an athlete.
#21. Drop the protein shaker cup and have some salmon.
#22. Prepare food and dont leave tomorrows lunch to chance.
#23. Cook in batches.
#24. Perform compound movements like: squats, deadlifts, pull-ups. and avoid machine based training and single joint exercises like calf raises and bicep curls.
#25. Don't squat in front of the mirror at the gym.
#26. Break a sweat when you train.
#27. Take a class, work with a coach, go dancing.
#28. Take supplements based on needs not on fads. Hire somene to audit your needs if you don't know them.
#29. Take advice from an expert not a salesman.
#30. Choose healthy role models and strive to be the best YOU can be.
#31. Realize "ripped" "shredded" "swole" or whatever other current bullshit terms people are using have nothing to do with health.
#32. Visible abdominal muscles are not a marker of health, strength or happiness.
#33. Gluten free means nothing when you are eating crappy alternatives
#34. Avoid all processed foods and breakfast cereals are 99 percent crap.
#35. Fat burners are a waste of your money and 99 percent have NO science backing them. The other 1 percent can be usefull after all else in your life is sound.
#36. Sleep is SO SO SO important.
#37. Take Vitamin D it acts on every single cell in the body.
#38. Get good quality fats in your diet Ie- avocados, cold water fish, cocount oil, farmed eggs, grass fed beef, bison, game.
#39. Eat wild game when possible.
#40. Take a break from food for a day once a month.
#41. Eat on demand meaning you don't need grains, potatoes, squashes, pastas, breads etc. unless you are expending excess energy in a big way or you are trying to gain weight.
#42. Have a hot bath with some lavendar and read a book.
#43. Avoid TV and computers before bed.
#44. Use a slow cooker and have chili or stew for breakfast. The idea that humans needs grains, OJ and Bagels for breaky is a good idea to shorten ones life.
#45. Drink herbal teas and green tea.
#46. Drink coffee because you enjoy it not because you NEED it. Take a 10 day caffeine break and see what you are like without it.
#47. Lose friends or acquaintances that provide nothing but stress and don't let family or anyone take advantage of you.
#48. Delete you facebook account for a few weeks and live in the real world.
#49. Have sex on a monday morning at 7am (again preferably with someone you know).
#50. Hormones, food, movement, sleep, relationships, self love, goal setting, visualization, self talk, friendships and laughter are all ingredients to a life filled with happiness. Strive to be better than yesterday and make small incremental changes continuously. If you need help seek out a friend or a professional and make tomorrow a great day!